Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
milyan joseph milyan joseph is offline

Default typing lessons

here i forward this request so that i could learn typing skills.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Failed at the first hurdle.

milyan joseph wrote:
here i forward this request so that i could learn typing skills.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

put your fingers on the keyboard, the left hand on A S D F and the right
hand on JKL; (semi colon) and leave them there and practice finding the
other keys from there. Like the J finger hits Y U H N M etc.

Just practice, and at some point get so you can do it without watching the
keyboard.

That's how I learned it on the old manual typewriters in highschool in
1957. The teacher used to put covers over the keyboard when we practiced so
we couldn't look and had to memorize where everything was.

I still have to look for some like the numbers.

Maybe there are websites you can find that have more for help and lessons
about it, but I think it's mainly setting your hands up on the keyboard and
practicing.

But, this group is about a program Microsoft Word and not really about
typing. Though one types in the program Word.

"milyan joseph" milyan wrote in message
here i forward this request so that i could learn typing skills.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Robert is offline

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 07:31:00 -0700, milyan joseph wrote:

here i forward this request so that i could learn typing skills.

Google for "typng tutor" or "typing assist". Yo'll get tons of free and
paying software free to download.
--
Cheers
Robert

Typing rtranscription Microsoft Word Help 1 September 29th 07 12:21 PM
when typing I changes to We Ron Cheetham Microsoft Word Help 2 August 8th 07 03:44 PM
Typing bear Bryant Tables 1 July 23rd 06 12:04 AM
While typing in Word, typing stops Quyrah Microsoft Word Help 2 April 28th 06 05:51 PM
Typing snoop_do66y Microsoft Word Help 1 August 22nd 05 12:51 PM