Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Office Word 2003 vs. Word 2000

I just installed 2003 on my computer. Previously I had 2000. Now, when I go
into "My Documents" I am unable to just open the files. A box comes up
asking me to select a program to open the file with and Word 2003 is not one
of them.
How can I fix this??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the article "How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening
files" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...gisterWord.htm

--
Hope this helps.