Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike R Mike R is offline

Default How do I reset my space bar to stop it deleting

My space bar has started to delete and not insert spaces. Could anyone advise
how I can reset it. Thank you. Mike R
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

At the bottom of the Word window, double click the OVR button, as you have
inadvertently activated OverType mode. Or on Tools Options Edit, uncheck the
Overtype mode option (this is for 2003 and previous instrcutions maybe
different for 2007).
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Mike R" wrote:

My space bar has started to delete and not insert spaces. Could anyone advise
how I can reset it. Thank you. Mike R

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike R[_2_] Mike R[_2_] is offline

Dean
Thanks so much I have been trying to solve this problem for over a day.
Its all back to normal. Your a Star!!

Mike R

"Mike R" wrote:

My space bar has started to delete and not insert spaces. Could anyone advise
how I can reset it. Thank you. Mike R

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

You are welcome.