Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
trixie2396 trixie2396 is offline

Default Need help with text fields

I have four text boxes on my template below

OWNER’S NAME: ___________________________________ DAYTIME PHONE: _____
LOCATION ADDRESS: ____________________________________________ FILE #:
______
Couple questions:
First, how do I create text boxes for each field for when the user of
the document is typing the the sentence is not wrapping over to the
next line?

Second, how do you hide the text box and have like a blue box that
shows where to start typing? I dont want to have to click on the text
box to start typing.

Third, how do I have it so all I have to do is tab from each to input
the information?

--
trixie2396
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers