Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default Office 2002 on Vista

I just got a new machine, Windows Vista. I installed Office 2002, not
currently needing to use/learn 2007. There are, in each corner of new
documents a "corner border" - I am sure that is not the correct name. An L
in the upper left, a backwards L in the upper right, and upside down in the
two lower corners.
Please, how do I get rid of them.
Thanks
Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Commonly referred to as crop marks. These are due to having Asian Language
Support selected. You'll probably notice that the Ruler isn't using
centimeters or Inches either. That will revert to your default setting when
Asian Languages are disabled.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP