Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables,microsoft.public.word.numbering
Tom Baxter[_2_] Tom Baxter[_2_] is offline

Default ?? A Multilevel List in a Table ??

Hi everyone,

I'm having a bit of trouble using a multilevel list in a table in Word 2007.

Basically, if I create the multilevel list *outside* the table, everything
works great. Pressing the TAB key causes the level to increase as I would
expect (for example, if I'm currently at level 1.2 and I press the TAB key,
the level changes to 1.1.1 and the text is indented, just as I would
expect).

The problem I'm having is in creating this multilevel list within a table
cell. Pressing the TAB key with in a cell does not cause the list level to
increase. Instead it just moves me to the next cell. Pressing CTRL-TAB does
not work either as that just inserts a TAB character.

Does anyone know how to get a multilevel list working within a table cell?
Please say you do...

Thanks