Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TW. C TW. C is offline

Default TOC and WordArt

How can I create a TOC in Arial fonts while the actual headings are in
WordArt fonts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

The TOC format is dictated by the TOC1 , TOC2 , etc. styles that appear in
the Styles and Formatting taskpane. If these syles do not appear, you may
need to change the "Show" option at the bottom of the pane.
Change these styles will over ride the styles/formating used for the actual
Heading styles, hennce you will be able to have Arial instead of WordArt.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"TW. C" wrote:

How can I create a TOC in Arial fonts while the actual headings are in
WordArt fonts?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Since WordArt objects are not text, they will not show up in the TOC. You
will need to use TC fields in order to include them.

"TW. C" TW. wrote in message
How can I create a TOC in Arial fonts while the actual headings are in
WordArt fonts?

How to add é to Wordart? jharrison Microsoft Word Help 1 April 16th 08 12:18 PM
finding wordart pete New Users 1 February 23rd 07 01:37 AM
Wordart and Merge Ed Wyche Mailmerge 1 August 17th 06 10:12 AM
wordart murrell1968 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 5th 06 04:10 PM
how do i use wordart? tankg1rl New Users 2 September 15th 05 12:27 AM