Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] marjon@internode.on.net is offline

Default Document prints different to Print Preview

I created an A4 flyer in landscape and columns, using text, pictures,
drawing toolbar, changed margins etc. and it looked correct on the
screen. I also inserted a text box but then deleted it. I was
working in Print Layout View in Word 2003 in XP. In Print Preview it
looks correct, but when document is printed, everything has moved
around. For instance, Wordart has moved from the second column to the
first and pushed some text with a border to the second column. I
would be grateful to learn what I have done wrong, as I have invested
considerable time on the project. Many thanks, I hope you can help
me....Mig