Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve Steve is offline

Default Mail Merge from Excel

Hi

I had this working before but for some reason it has stopped and I 'm not
sure where to look for the answer.

When doing a merge using excel data it gives me the following:

{MERGEFIELD Contact_Name }

But I cannot preview the results. Is there a setting I have changed somewhere?

Thanks

Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try pressing Alt-F9 to toggle between the field codes (what you are seeing)
and their results (either the data itself, or the fieldnames within
chevrons

Peter Jamieson