Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TjmTex TjmTex is offline

Default How do i format dates in label merge?

When I try to merge an Excell File into Word label the dates come aot as the
date code instead of the mm/dd/yy format. I have tried formating the data
file with no results. I can not find a way to format the word file? any help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.