Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim S[_2_] Jim S[_2_] is offline

Default How to remove TOC indexing and re-indexing?

My document is 68 pages long, the pages go from page 6 to 35 and than it
starts over again on page 2 through 33. I want it to go from page 6 to page
68 on the index.

I have tried to remove the indexing and apply it again putting in my heading
1 and heading 2 and re-indexing but it keeps on picking up something that
causes the index to re-number from page 6 to 35 and than starts again with a
page 2 through 33 in the index. The rest of the document looks good.

Indexing treblet Page Layout 3 December 12th 08 04:42 PM
Indexing non Word expert Microsoft Word Help 3 August 24th 07 01:52 PM
indexing hassan barjini Page Layout 1 April 29th 06 03:54 PM
about indexing hassan barjini Microsoft Word Help 1 April 29th 06 02:58 PM
How do I remove indexing marks"{indexed word}" from displayed text Jim13 Microsoft Word Help 2 August 18th 05 11:22 PM