Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CAPTGNVR CAPTGNVR is offline

Default Letter head logo reappears on 3rd page

Dear All

Reading the links I made my own letter head with the option different second
page. It all looked great but when i went to the third page the logo in
first appears.

Can you pls tell me what could be happening and how to solve this?

brgds/captgnvr
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You can't select 'Different Second Page'; that option just doesn't exist.
You can select 'Different First Page' though. Than make sure that the Link
to Previous button is unchecked in the Headers following the first Page. If
you insert a Section Break, you will get the same choices of Header again.
So if you have inserted a section break in Page 2, Page 3 becomes a First
Page header again: unlink it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"CAPTGNVR" wrote in message
Dear All

Reading the links I made my own letter head with the option different
second
page. It all looked great but when i went to the third page the logo in
first appears.

Can you pls tell me what could be happening and how to solve this?

brgds/captgnvr

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CAPTGNVR CAPTGNVR is offline

D/Terry

Sorry for responding so late bcos I was waiting for notification and finally
when I traced my question, I found you rresponse. Thank you very much and I
got it right with ur help.

"CAPTGNVR" wrote in message
Dear All

Reading the links I made my own letter head with the option different
second
page. It all looked great but when i went to the third page the logo in
first appears.

Can you pls tell me what could be happening and how to solve this?

brgds/captgnvr

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Excellent. (Notification has been extremely unreliable and buggy, so don't
bother with it.)

Terry