Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Johnpm Johnpm is offline

Default Unable to open .docx documents in Word 2002

I cannot open word documents sent with .docx extendion in word 2002. I
checked my language setting and it is English. What is wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Download the Compatibility Pack.

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Johnpm" wrote in message
I cannot open word documents sent with .docx extendion in word 2002. I
checked my language setting and it is English. What is wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Johnpm wrote:
I cannot open word documents sent with .docx extendion in word 2002. I
checked my language setting and it is English. What is wrong?

Have you installed the Compatibility Pack yet?

Regards,
Jay Freedman