Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kar201245 kar201245 is offline

Default how do I change the default font size in endnotes?

I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I use the
font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to 10-point every
time I create a new endnote. Can somebody help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marysully marysully is offline

You should be able to change your default font. Click Format, Font, change
font size, click on Default button to select the new size. The font size will
be the same for your endnotes.

"kar201245" wrote:

I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I use the
font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to 10-point every
time I create a new endnote. Can somebody help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

kar201245 wrote:
I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I
use the font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to
10-point every time I create a new endnote. Can somebody help?

Modify the style named Endnote Text to use 12-point font. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html.

If you use Method 1 on that page, in order to see that style in the Format
Styles list, you'll first have to click the dropdown at the bottom of the
list, choose "Custom", and put a checkmark next to EndNote Text in the
dialog that appears.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman