Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Damian Damian is offline

Default Number countdown

Hello,
How would I write a macro for something like this:

Number countdown from 144:
Each page would have a number. ex. Page 1 "144", Page 2 "143" ....etc
I just want a BIG number on a whole page letter size. But typing 144 or more
numbers seems exhausting. It would be much easier with a macro.

Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Damian,

For a countdown number, use a field coded as:
{=145={PAGE} \# 0}

Note: The field brace pairs (ie '{ }') for the above example are created via Ctrl-F9 - you can't simply type them or copy & paste
them from this message.

--
Cheers
macropod