Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
antssistr antssistr is offline

Default MACROS

in Word 2007 I had made a keyboard macro so I could just print the current
page of a document and it worked perfectly. I had some work done on the
computer because Word kept crashing and now for some reason I can't get the
macro to work. I deleted the macro and created it again. Before if I hit
ALT P just one page would print. Now with the new macro when I hit ALT P the
print screen menu comes up. I know I created it the same as before but it
isn't working. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have to reassign the shortcut. Here's how to do that: Click Office
button | Word Options. In the Customize category, click the Customize
button. Word displays the Customize Keyboard dialog box. Under "Categories,"
choose "Macros." Locate your macro, and select it. Place the insertion point
in the "Press new shortcut key" box and type in the desired shortcut. Click
Assign. Click Close and then OK. If/when you are prompted to save the
template, choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"antssistr" wrote in message
in Word 2007 I had made a keyboard macro so I could just print the current
page of a document and it worked perfectly. I had some work done on the
computer because Word kept crashing and now for some reason I can't get
the
macro to work. I deleted the macro and created it again. Before if I hit
ALT P just one page would print. Now with the new macro when I hit ALT P
the
print screen menu comes up. I know I created it the same as before but it
isn't working. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
antssistr antssistr is offline

I did all that. When I record the macro I bring up the print dialog box and
then hit print current page and then OK. I then stop recording the macro.
It should work, but what it happening is the macro will just bring up the
print dialog box. I then have to manually click print current page. I never
had to do that before. Am I recording the macro wrong????

"antssistr" wrote in message
in Word 2007 I had made a keyboard macro so I could just print the current
page of a document and it worked perfectly. I had some work done on the
computer because Word kept crashing and now for some reason I can't get
the
macro to work. I deleted the macro and created it again. Before if I hit
ALT P just one page would print. Now with the new macro when I hit ALT P
the
print screen menu comes up. I know I created it the same as before but it
isn't working. Can anyone help?

Thanks

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is the macro you need:

Sub PrintCurrentPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

http://word.mvps.org