Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoeP JoeP is offline

Default Word 2007 Documents Opening as Blank

In MS Word 2007 when I open an existing document it opens as a blank page.
When I click on one of the page view buttons at the bottom of the screen I
can then see the document.
How can I open my document directly without first having the blank page.
Thanks for any help.

JoeP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you open the document, which view does it open in? If the document text
is in one or more text boxes and the document opens in Draft view, it would
appear to be blank.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP