Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abdinasir Abdinasir is offline

Default How do i set up the modofication key locked

kindly help editing my folder saved in my desk-top
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Are we to understand from this that you have Word 2007 ands when you use it
to open documents it says 'modification locked'? That being the case it
appears that your Office 2007 trial period has ended. It's time to buy the
program. Buy the discs from a retailer as it will save problems should you
need to re-install later.

"Abdinasir" wrote in message
kindly help editing my folder saved in my desk-top

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Abdinasir" wrote in message
kindly help editing my folder saved in my desk-top

my word is locked not on a document just locked jean Microsoft Word Help 2 June 5th 06 11:50 AM
my word is showing locked documents...and ive never locked them pandaexpress Microsoft Word Help 4 February 20th 06 04:15 AM
locked up rogercheif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 6th 06 09:16 PM
All Locked Up?? CrazyMobster New Users 1 October 14th 05 05:15 PM
how do I change a diagram that seems locked (document not locked) Dorothy Microsoft Word Help 1 June 30th 05 04:00 PM