Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MicheleO MicheleO is offline

Default Track Changes in 2007 deleting large portions of text

We have a document where 3 team members are making updates in revision marks.
We are not updating at the same time. For some reason, huge chunks of text
are getting deleted that were never actually deleted by any of us. It has
happened to all 3 of us after we worked in the document. It is now the third
or fourth time that I have had to go back and reject the changes for the
sections deleted, and yes it does show my name or one of the other uses in
the name of the person who made the changes. I can go in, reject all of the
deleted sections, save the document, get out and get back in, and the same
sections show in revision marks as being deleted. We are relatively new to
Word 2007. Has anybody else seen this, or have suggestions on how to fix
this? We are wasting a lot of time having to fight the same battle over, and
over, and over.