Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
giffc giffc is offline

Default I want to add a label between labels how can I just add one blank

I have typed up labels with numbers on them...so when I get another map to
file and it needs to be say number 225 and I already have a label made for
Number 200 and number 250 and I want to put this one in between those two, so
I need to add another label, but I push enter and it just scrolls my next
label down and it disappears. It doesn not move all the labels down one.
How do I do that? Thank you very much!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could Insert a new row before the row of labels that contains the 250,
but if there are more than one label on a row you cannot avoid having empty
labels on the row in which you create the 225 label

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"giffc" wrote in message
I have typed up labels with numbers on them...so when I get another map to
file and it needs to be say number 225 and I already have a label made for
Number 200 and number 250 and I want to put this one in between those two,
so
I need to add another label, but I push enter and it just scrolls my next
label down and it disappears. It doesn not move all the labels down one.
How do I do that? Thank you very much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Labels are created using tables. If your labels have more than one cell per
row then convert the labels to a data source
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm . Add the new data
and merge to a new label document.