Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emad A Ali Emad A Ali is offline

Default How do I make the shaded word text has limited length

I made a table of spare parts, each part has a specific Part Number.
I need to show this part No. shaded with limited length (determined number
of digits).
Thank you,
Emad
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You will need a macro (or possibly a wildard replace string). How do you
determine which part of the number to format with shading? i.e. where to
start, stop and how many digits to shade?