Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Billy B Billy B is offline

Default FaceID image in a document

I am trying to write a tutorial for a class describing the steps for
recording a macro. I would like to show the icon that displays the recording
macro cursor in my tutorial. I have tried to do screen shots with a couple of
different programs but they do not capture the image. I have also done some
research on FaceID's and not been able to find any information on how to put
the image into a document. Is it possible? and if so, how?
Thank you.