Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Big Rick Big Rick is offline

Default Word 2000 / Vista

Hi. Folks.

Whilst I realise that this has been disscused before I would like some
further info.

I wish to install a brand new / never been installed before OEM version of
Word 2000 on a Vista machine.
Will it work !?

I have seen some some old posts that say yes and some with links for
compatibility advise but these are very old posts and the links do not work
anymore.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Looking forward to your answer in anticipation
----
Big Rick