Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hisdteach Hisdteach is offline

Default Business Cards

I am using a template from Microsoft Online to type a business card. When I
download the template, it gives me multiple cards in word. When I type the
information on one card, how do I get it to repeat to the rest of the cards
on the document without typing each individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Copy and paste - or use the macro at
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

Hisdteach wrote:
I am using a template from Microsoft Online to type a business card.
When I download the template, it gives me multiple cards in word.
When I type the information on one card, how do I get it to repeat to
the rest of the cards on the document without typing each
individually?

Kakashi-1 Kakashi-1 is offline
Junior Member

So speaking of business, would you mind telling me about the tools that you use to improve your workflow? I'm contemplating servicenow power bi integration because it can help me a lot with data analytics and statistics, so I think it might be a good solution for my business. I've heard that it greatly enhances the ability to manage my business. Can you please share your advice on this?

Last edited by Kakashi-1 : August 2nd 22 at 10:05 AM