Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chalkey chalkey is offline

Default Adding shadow to text in word 2007

How do I add shadow to text in word 2007?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Adding shadow to text in word 2007

Adding a shadow effect to text in Word 2007 is a great way to make your text stand out and give it a little extra flair. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, select the text that you want to add the shadow effect to. You can do this by clicking and dragging your cursor over the text.
  2. Next, go to the Home tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the Font section of the ribbon, and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of that section. This will open up the Font dialog box.
  4. In the Font dialog box, click on the Text Effects tab.
  5. Look for the Shadow option in the list of text effects, and click on it.
  6. You'll see a few different options for shadow effects. You can choose from preset options like "Outer" or "Inner" shadow, or you can customize your own shadow by clicking on the Shadow Options button.
  7. If you choose to customize your shadow, you'll see a few different settings you can adjust, such as the angle and distance of the shadow, as well as the color and transparency.
  8. Once you've chosen your shadow effect and adjusted any settings you want to change, click "OK" to apply the effect to your text.

That's it! Your text should now have a shadow effect applied to it. You can experiment with different shadow effects and settings to find the one that works best for your document.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the text, right-click and choose Font, then check the box for Shadow.

http://word.mvps.org

"chalkey" wrote in message
How do I add shadow to text in word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'll find a checkbox for Shadow in the Format Font panel (Ctrl-D, or
the tiny arrow in the bottom right corner of Home Font). You can put
the command on the QAT if you'd like. (Right-click on the QAT
Customize ... All commands Shadow).