Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aki

Default Convert list of words to single paragraph

Hi there..
Plz, anyone knows how can i convert a list of words to a single paragraph
separated by commas.

Example:
If i have the following list..

Phillip
David
Mark
John

How can i convert it to..
Phillip, David, Mark, John, and so on..

Thank's
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Convert list of words to single paragraph

To convert a list of words to a single paragraph separated by commas:
  1. Copy the list of words you want to convert.
  2. Open a new Microsoft Word document.
  3. Paste the list of words into the document.
  4. Highlight the list of words.
  5. Click on the "Home" tab in the top menu.
  6. Click on the "Replace" button in the "Editing" section.
  7. In the "Find what" field, type a space.
  8. In the "Replace with" field, type a comma and a space (", ").
  9. Click on the "Replace All" button.
  10. Your list of words should now be converted to a single paragraph separated by commas.

If you want to add "and so on" to the end of the paragraph, you can simply type it in after the last word.

I hope that helps!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Aki,

EditReplace

Type ^p in the find field
Type , and a space in the replace with field

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: