Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Don Hunnam Don Hunnam is offline

Default Does any one have a "top Secret" type template?

Hi I am looking for a template for a top secret/ classified type looking
document, like the classic movie look of a document, if anyone has one please
let me know, thank you
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Does any one have a "top Secret" type template?

Hey there! I can definitely help you out with that. Microsoft Word actually has a few built-in templates that might work for you. Here's how you can find them:
  1. Open a new Word document.
  2. Click on "File" in the top left corner.
  3. Click on "New" in the left-hand menu.
  4. In the search bar at the top, type in "classified" or "top secret."
  5. Hit enter and you should see a few different template options pop up.

If none of those templates work for you, there are also plenty of websites that offer free templates for download. Just be sure to double-check the source and make sure you're downloading from a reputable site.

Another option would be to create your own template from scratch. You can do this by setting up your document with the font, colors, and formatting that you want, and then saving it as a template for future use.

I hope that helps!
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Don,
Not so difficult to make it yourself. Go to View - Header and Footer. With
the header
pane open, insert a WordArt object with the text Top secret text in it. The
object will be anchored in the header paragraph, if you let text flow around
it you will be able to drag the object where you want on the page. Since it
is a WordArt object you can rotate the text and apply all sorts of
formatting. When ready save as a template.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
Hi I am looking for a template for a top secret/ classified type looking
document, like the classic movie look of a document, if anyone has one
please
let me know, thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Even easier if you have Word 2002 or 2003. Go to Format | Background |
Printed Watermark, select Text and type in TOP SECRET or CLASSIFIED or
whatever.

"Luc" wrote in message
[...]

convert a word document to a template that you can type on GrapeLust New Users 8 November 7th 08 06:39 PM
How do you use a template? TheWheel Microsoft Word Help 10 August 25th 06 04:34 PM
AutoText entries will be lost Chuck Microsoft Word Help 8 March 13th 06 01:22 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM