dave reid

Default concatenation

When I import text from other documents, the text is broken into irregular
strings. Is there an easy way to connect them, without having to go through
line by line?
Anne Troy

It sounds like you might be talking about copying from the web, and how the
text gets broken up into individual lines instead of wrapped text, like a
Word document. If that's the case, try this: Hit Ctrl+H to open the
Find/Replace dialog.
In the Find What box, type: ^p
In the Replace With box, type a space.
Hit Replace all.