Bernard Liengme

Default Bold without selection

On one of my PC, with cursor in middle of a word CTRL+B makes the word bold.
On another I have to select the whole word before CTRL+B. I have forgotten
what options controls this. Thanks for your replies.

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Edit | check the "When
selecting, automatically select entire word" box | OK.

Bernard Liengme wrote:

On one of my PC, with cursor in middle of a word CTRL+B makes the word bold.
On another I have to select the whole word before CTRL+B. I have forgotten
what options controls this. Thanks for your replies.

Brod

Some more hints Bernard.

If you double click on a word it will select the whole word.
If you hold down the SHIFT key then click before the section you want to
highlight and then the end of what you want to highlight the section you
want will highlight.
If you hold down the CTRL and click in a sentence the whole sentence will be
highlighted.
Triple clicking selects the entire paragraph.

--
Brod