Jimac165

Default How do I edit a document as if it were a new document?

How do I edit a word document and only see the new markups, not what has been
marked up previously?
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 12:56:02 -0700, "Jimac165"
wrote:

How do I edit a word document and only see the new markups, not what has been
marked up previously?

This works for Word 2003 (and I think 2002):

Change your user name in Tools Options User Information before
starting to make each round of changes. It's enough to just add a
character, such as a number.

On the Reviewing toolbar, click the down arrow on the Show button,
click Reviewers, and uncheck all the names except the one you're using
now.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman