Kelvin Beaton

Default How do I turn off the Markup information, and make it stay off?

A coworker has created a document that she has been tracking changes with as
she's sent it back and forth. Now that she wants to send it out to the staff
she can't get the document to not show the balloons that show the revisions
off to the side.

On the "Reviewing" toolbar it says "Final Showing Markup". I've tried saving
the document, turning off the Markup and saving it. Every time I reopen the
document, the Markup bubble and lines are always there.

How do I turn off the Markup information, and make it stay off?

Thanks

Kelvin

Charles Kenyon

Accept all changes and turn off Track Changes.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.