Aurora

Default auto correct

I am using Word 2000.
I need to type a series of fractions -- 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", etc.
The 1/4" automatically converts to a real small 1/4" - different from the
other
sizes. I think "Auto Correct" is doing this, but I do not know how to stop
it.

How do I make the 1/4" stay the way I type it?

auto correct? ginny1956 New Users 5 July 28th 05 04:24 PM
Many of my Auto Correct and Auto Text entries are gone. I did not. Typalot Microsoft Word Help 2 March 23rd 05 10:38 PM
Auto Correct Function in Word Jim Microsoft Word Help 3 February 16th 05 04:58 PM
How do I correct the date in Word when using Auto Complete? Disp. sandie Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 05 10:52 PM
Auto Correct Problem Matt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 04 07:29 PM