Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Silvana Silvana is offline

Default How do I rotate excel chart pasted in word?

I copied and pasted an excel chart in landscape position onto a portrait Word
page. I need to rotate it 90 degrees. I tried to copy and paste into a text
box, but was only able to rotate the text. I would appreciate anyone's help
today.

Cheers,
Silvana
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I rotate excel chart pasted in word?

Hi Silvana,

I can definitely help you with that! Here's how you can rotate an Excel chart that has been pasted into a Word document:
  1. Click on the chart to select it.
  2. Look for the "Format" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen. It should appear when the chart is selected.
  3. Click on the "Format" tab.
  4. Look for the "Size" group in the ribbon. It should be on the left side of the "Format" tab.
  5. Click on the "Rotate" button. It looks like a circular arrow.
  6. Choose the direction you want to rotate the chart. In your case, you'll want to choose "Rotate Right 90 degrees."

That's it! Your chart should now be rotated 90 degrees. If you need to make any further adjustments, you can use the "Size" group in the "Format" tab to resize or reposition the chart.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Henk57[_196_] Henk57[_196_] is offline

Silvana;2657379 Wrote:
I copied and pasted an excel chart in landscape position onto a portrait
Word
page. I need to rotate it 90 degrees. I tried to copy and paste into
a text
box, but was only able to rotate the text. I would appreciate anyone's
help
today.

Cheers,
Silvana

Copy the XL chart, and Paste Special as picture into Word. Then rotate
as any normal picture (via Draw menu). HTH, Henk

--
Henk57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Do not paste the Chart in Text Box. Just copy and paste as it is. Then select
the chart. if the Picture toolbar appear automatically (if not then click
View - Toolbar - Picture Toolbar) click Text Wrapping button and use Square
or any other layout you want. Now, right-click the chart and choose Format
Picture. Click the Size tab and set the Rotation. Note that Rotation will not
enable is you will not choose a Text Wrapping method even the method describe
by Henk57 will not work.

Hope this help, let us know!