Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John East John East is offline

Default Layout of address in Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes and Labe

When trying to print an envelope and getting an address from Contacts via the
Delivery Address button, the Post/Zip Code is shown at the end of the
penutlimate line of the address, in the US style, rather than as a stand
alone Post Code on the last line of the address, as in the UK.

Am I missing a setting in Word as to the country involved? (The Default
Language is set to English UK.)

I would be grateful for advice.

John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The layout of the address is user configurable. A couple of methods are
shown at http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and you can download
automated sample envelope templates from my web site.