Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
learning learning is offline

Default How do I add the Address Book to the Word 2007 toolbar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If either MS Office Outlook or MS Exchange are your primary You can add the Contact list/address from MS Outlook 2007 or MS
Exchange, right clicking on the Quick Access Toolbar and choosing 'All Commands' and then 'Address Book'.

If you're using another email app, such as Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Eudora, etc, the address book for those usually isn't
supported through the Quick Access Toolbar in Word 2007.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP