Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Heaterman 2006 Heaterman 2006 is offline

Default disappearing document on screen

I send a word doc as an email attachment on Outlook. It arrives, the
recipient opens it, and it immediately disappears from their screen. Using
Windows 2003 as is the recipient, on XP machines.
\
Help??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Suggest the recipient saves the attachment to the hard drive before
attempting to open it.