Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
touchless in seattle touchless in seattle is offline

Default Touchpad doesn't work with Word 2007

My Dell laptop (Inspiron E1705) runs Vista and Office 2007. Touchpad works
with absolutely everything except Word 2007, where it doesn't work at all --
meaning nothing happens, can't get the cursor to move, can't scroll, etc. If
I attach a mouse, then it works fine.

Does anyone know how to make Word 2007 respond to the touchpad? Grateful for
any help or direction. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word 2007 can be a bit fussy about mouse drivers - the touchpad is
essentially a 'mouse'. See if you can find a better driver.