Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shirley44 Shirley44 is offline

Default sending documents without microsoft toolbar showing

Everytime I save or email a document from Prof. 2007 the recipient receives
the microsoft toolbars. I want to be able to email or send an attachment as
a document without word toolbars showing. please help! thank you
--
SS
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If you send as an attachment, the 'Microsoft Toolbar' should not be present.
My guess is that you have tried to send the document from within Word by
pressing the Send Mail to Recipient tool which brings up what I think you
are calling the 'Microsoft Toolbar'. This is a toggle and if you press Send
Mail to Recipient again, it will toggle off the 'Microsoft Toobar'.

Then when you use Send Email as Attachment (Alt+F, D, E) it will open a
blank Outlook mail with the document attached.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Shirley44" wrote in message
Everytime I save or email a document from Prof. 2007 the recipient
receives
the microsoft toolbars. I want to be able to email or send an attachment
as
a document without word toolbars showing. please help! thank you
--
SS

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shirley44 Shirley44 is offline

Even when I save the document and send as an attachment, it isn't just
sending or saving the document, but the document on word with all of the
toolbars. I have tried saving the document different ways, emailing the
document different ways.... The program is saving the document and the
program... So when someone recieves it, its like I cut and pasted the whole
microsoft page...just not the document. It is showing my microsoft
page...toolbars...everything... thanks
--
SS

"Shirley44" wrote in message
Everytime I save or email a document from Prof. 2007 the recipient
receives
the microsoft toolbars. I want to be able to email or send an attachment
as
a document without word toolbars showing. please help! thank you
--
SS

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please let me clarify this. If you create a document and save it to your
local hard drive, open Outlook and send an email with that document
attached, when the recipients open the attachment, the Ribbon (presume that
you mean Ribbon and not Toolbar) is part of the document?

Are recipients opening the document in Word, which version and are they able
to edit it like a normal document?

Terry