Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Missuser Missuser is offline

Default Word 2007

i'm a usual user of 2000 and 2003 Word, now i have 2007 i'm struggleing to
work a few things out. In Word 2003 when you clicked on new document a new on
the computer task pane came up, with had tabs/options, memos, reports, other
documents, publications. etc. I am looking for the publications in Word 2007
so i can access the brochure template. I am unable to find it, if anyone has
any help it will be much appriciated.
--
Miss2007user