Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mel Mel is offline

Default Want folders to open in "List" view

I recently installed Word 2003. I am also utilizing a briefcase to sync the
documents between two computers. When I open a Word folder the view is
"Details." Is there a setting where I can have the folders open with the
"List" view?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The file Open dialog should retain the last used view. You can set that view
from the button top right of the dialog that looks like a tiny Windows
Explorer.

Mel wrote:
I recently installed Word 2003. I am also utilizing a briefcase to
sync the documents between two computers. When I open a Word folder
the view is "Details." Is there a setting where I can have the
folders open with the "List" view?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mel Mel is offline

Is there a way to change the views in all of my Word document folders to the
"list" view all at once?