Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.newusers
New Orleans Novice[_2_] New Orleans Novice[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2 Word 2 OE 2 Mail Merge

Hi,

Excel 2 Word 2 OE 2 Mail Merge

I am not good at clearly explaining myself or anyone else's self.

I use Office 2007 Proff but not as a pro ( NOVICE ). I have a list of names
with address, phone, etc. in an EXCEL file. I would like to add all that
INFO to 2 places;
OE 6.x Address Book ; and also Word 2007.

Then it needs to be changed into a DATABASE format to run a mail merge and
print tri fold brochures with each different name and address from Word
2007.

Also if you know how to run an "EMAIL" mail merge to send each Name an email
letter?

What are some of your recommendations about each program and how you would
do it?

Do I have to cook GUMBO when you visit Mardi Gras to get an answer?

Regards,

Novice in New Orleans, Louisiana, Enjoy Your Gumbo

COMPAQ PRESARIO S5100NX
2.6 Ghz; 60 GIG HD
1024 Ram, Wireless DSL
Creative Labs Audigy SE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you have your data [appropriately] stored in an Excel file you don't need
to "add it" anywhere for either of the purposes you mentioned. In fact,
merging from an Excel file may even be more effective in many cases.

See Word's Help on Mail Merge & post back with any specific questions.
Additional info can bee found he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/index.htm

And a mess of crawfish & a few Dixies will do quite nicely, thank you!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/31/08 12:03 AM, in article , "New
Orleans Novice" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.newusers
New Orleans Novice[_2_] New Orleans Novice[_2_] is offline

Crawfish prices dropped after Lent.

That is good info. Very informative. I will test it all now and let you
know. I have Office Prof 2007 with Outlook and also Access.

Thanks for all the tips and the link. I saved the link page to my HD. It
looks fun. By the time the corn, potatoes and onions are boiled I should
have the bare merge figured out.

Regards ~ NoviceT In New OrleansT Louisiana©