Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
grad 2008 grad 2008 is offline

Default browser

turn browser to online mode in Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"grad 2008" grad wrote in message
turn browser to online mode in Word 2007

Ummm AFAIK Word doesn't HAVE a browser capability. What EXACTLY are you
wanting to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Open Word 2007 and press F1. In the bar at the bottom of the dialog, click
the information button and it will open to give you the choice to 'Show
Content On Line or 'Show Content only from this Computer

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"grad 2008" grad wrote in message
turn browser to online mode in Word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Open Word 2007 and press F1. In the bar at the bottom of the dialog, click
the information button and it will open to give you the choice to 'Show
Content On Line or 'Show Content only from this Computer

Not what I would call a "browser" as the OP called it.....