Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Custom label transfer not working.

I have Office 2007 on XP on my desktop, and Office 2007 on Vista Home
Premium on my laptop.
I have a custom label set up on the desktop. I copied the file pg_custom.xml
from the desktop,
and pasted it into C:\Users\{My User Name}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office.
However, Word doesn't see a custom label. Is there something else I need to
do? (Is the file in the right place?)

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Have you looked at http://www.gmayor.com/custom_labels.htm?

Yes.....it tells me where the file is in XP, I copied it, but Vista is
/slightly/ different in folder structure, so I'm not 100% sure that I put it
in the right location, as Word doesn't seem to pick up the custom label...

Reinstalling Word 2003. Need custom dictionary transfer. Raymond Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 07 08:47 AM
Autocorrect transfer not working per directions... Cooncatz Microsoft Word Help 5 November 8th 06 03:23 PM
How do I transfer docs w/custom macros & menus to other computer? srcpod Microsoft Word Help 1 October 8th 06 12:27 AM
Custom/Label SS Microsoft Word Help 1 August 31st 05 03:57 PM
custom label lost in cincy Microsoft Word Help 3 March 23rd 05 09:55 PM