Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JPGeorge JPGeorge is offline

Default Autocomplete table columns? Enter Type 1, then drag to fill 2, 3,

I used to be able to enter March 1 at the top of the column, March 2 in the
cell under it, then DRAG the corner to autocomplete march 3, 4, etc all the
way to the bottom of the column. How do I do it now?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

JPGeorge,
Are you sure you did that in Word? As far as I know this can only be
accomplished in Excel.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint