Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Norm Norm is offline

Default Word table very long, need to copy heading so it does not change T

Hello, we have a very long Word document, with a Table of Contents, and with
several different tables in it. For one particular table it needs updates.
We need to somehow copy the title of the very first page of the table, and
the table headings and paste that onto all the 90 subsequent pages without
changing the Table of Contents. We also have to manually add the page #'s at
the top of the table too. Is there any way to do this? Thanks in advance
for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Why not just put the title in a heading row? Set both that and the table
headings as repeating heading rows and they'll repeat automatically. The
page numbers should be in the header, and those are also automatic.