Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jimenitayo jimenitayo is offline

Default Fixed size table in inches

I want to make a table that is a fixed size, and will stay that size even if
I split or merge the cells inside. I want to specify the dimensions in
inches. do you have nay good ideas on how to do it?
thanks for the help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Word 2007, on the Table Tools Layout tab, click AutoFit (in the Cell Size
group) and then click Fixed Column Width.

If you want to reuse this formatting, you may want to select the table and
then create an AutoText entry based on it. In particular, note that settings
referring to size can not be stored in table styles.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP