Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Teresa Teresa is offline

Default Tables Jumping to the next page

I have a Table that I'm trying to enter on to a page, but it seems that table
wants to be on the next page. It is a long table which should fit onto two
pages. I would like the table to start after the text that is entered on the
page that I would like to place it. It doesn't want to go on the page and
seems like there is a page break but there is none. Please help!

Thanks