Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Richard Borgner Richard Borgner is offline

Default Avery Worksaver Tab Inserts

Has anyone else run into this problem? When I set up a new document using the
avery 11136 template, the page shows up correctly on the screen, but when I
print it out (always run a test print!) it does not line up with the actual
layout. I've tried playing with the setting, but nothing seems to work. I
never had this problem with Word 2003, so obviously Microsoft did something
to change the desired outcome.

Any help is greatly appreciated...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I doubt that Microsoft did anything.

In the FilePrint dialog, make sure that the "Scale to paper size" setting
in the Zoom section of the dialog is set to "No Scaling"

If you print on plain paper, is the alignment correct?

Maybe you need an updated printer driver for the printer that you are using.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP