Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dmags Dmags is offline

Default How can I set up a shipping label to accomadate a preprinted logo

Our shipping labels already have our logo/return address on them. When I get
an address from a letter in word to put into a label, I need to know how to
get the address to print in the center and below the return address.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The simplest solution is to create a new custom label format using the
original as a start point. Change the label size and pitch so that you have
a label format that only allows access to the non-printed area of the label.