Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Regimra Regimra is offline

Default Mailmerge: not all data merged

I am running a small database in Excel 2003 using Windows2003, for use in
Word2003.

All is well except that only about half of the subjects in the database are
merged into the documents. e.g I merge 120 and only get 60, or I merge 22
and only get 11. Can anyone help |?
--
Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What sort of merge?
If you are using any other type of merge than a label merge, you have a Next
record field in the document that is not required.
Next record fields are not normally required in Letter or Directory merge
documents
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm